Hot HR Jobs in Africa: Human Resource Manager in Togo
Human Resource HR Jobs in Togo | Africa Jobs
We are currently recruiting for a Human Resource Manager in Togo
A great opportunity exists within a client of CA Global Headhunters – a multinational Group – for an HR Manager in Togo. This position will report to the HR Director and will focus on providing HR Support & Services to expatriates in Africa and ensure structured monitoring of processes and policies.
If this interests you then read on…
- Implement HR initiatives around talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health & welfare benefits, training & development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations & retention, labour relations and completing personnel transactions
- Develop HR solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Manage client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Contract administration (Including follow-up, prolongations and terminations of expats)
- Follow-up of guidelines for recruitment
- Administrate recruitment and employment procedures for locals and expats
- Administer repatriation procedures
- Administrate HR web portal (HR Globe)
- Relevant completed tertiary qualification in HR
- 5 years experience in HR preferably as a manager
- Experience in the following:
- Performance Management
- Training Management
- Maintaining Employee Files
- People Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Employment Law
- Project Management
- Office Experience – General
- Reporting Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken with French advantageous
- Good communication skills
How to apply for this job:
If the minimum requirements and job description is a suitable match for your profile, then contact Kathleen Chu, our International Recruitment consultant who is managing this job.