New Jobs Approved – Recruiting at Afreximbank – Egypt, Nigeria, Zimbabwe
Did you miss the deadline to apply for previous Afreximbank jobs? Now is your chance to let us introduce you to them – if you are suitably qualified for one of the below jobs. A new round of recruitment at the bank has just opened and CA Global is being retained to exclusively recruit for the Afreximbank. Feel free to share these jobs with anyone in your network that you think could be suitable and interested in applying. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com.
What does it mean to be retained?
Retained recruitment is our premier service, providing clients who have critical staffing needs with a tailored executive search process. This can include services such as headhunting, market research or scarce skills sourcing dependent on the need of your business. Clients are assigned dedicated consultants /headhunting specialist teams who exclusively carry out the retainer or executive search mandate. The recruitment project is prioritised, potential candidates or competitors are mapped out, and targeted advertising is rolled out.
How to Apply
- Click the job title below for the job you are interested in. The link will take you to the full job spec, detailing the minimum requirements.
- Submit your CV by clicking “Apply Now” at the bottom of the page. Ensure that your CV is detailed and updated.
,Current job vacancies at Afreximbank – Cairo, Egypt (Apply via CA Global Finance)
Please note that all positions are based at “The Bank’s” Headquarters (HQ) in Cairo, Egypt unless otherwise stated on the job description.
Shearidan Rabsch’s Jobs
- Senior Manager, ACMA (Capital Markets)
- Assistant Manager, ACMA (Advisory)
- Assistant Manager, ACMA (Capital Markets)
To apply, email your updated CV to Shearidan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Botha’s Jobs
- Manager, Trade Information (Trade Portal)
- Assistant Manager, Trade Information (Consulting Practice)
- Manager, IATI (Trade Facilitation – Transit & Customs)
- Senior Manager, Client Relations (HQ)
- Manager, Guarantees & Specialised Finance (Guarantees)
- Manager, Credit Quality Assurance (Eastern & Southern Africa) – Zimbabwe
- Manager, Client Relations (Southern Africa)- Harare, Zimbabwe
- Manager, Client Relations (Anglophone West Africa) – Abuja, Nigeria
To apply, email your updated CV to Robin at email@example.com
Scott Fraser’s Jobs
- Manager, AU/ AfCFTA Relations & Trade Policy (Trade Policy & Market Access)
- Assistant Manager, AU/AfCFTA Relations & Trade Policy
To apply, email your updated CV to Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lise Kotze’s Jobs
- Manager, IATI (IATF & Exhibitions – Trade & Investment Promotions)
- Manager, IATI (IATF & Exhibitions – Portfolio Management)
- Manager, PRPU (Project Preparation Unit – Francophone)
- Manager, Treasury & Markets (Treasury Client Solutions)
- Manager, Treasury & Markets (Credit Rating, Process Management & Balance Sheet Analytics)
- Manager, Treasury & Markets (Planning, Analytics, Performance Management & Reporting)
- Manager, Treasury & Markets (PAPSS Settlement)
- Regional Chief Operating Officer, North Africa
To apply, email your updated CV to Lise at email@example.com
Clifford Ndlebe’s Jobs
To apply, email your updated CV to Clifford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabio Faria’s Jobs
- Manager, Administration (Business Continuity Management)
- Assistant Manager Cyber & Cloud Security (Information Security and Risk)
- Assistant Manager, INTE (Application Support – Core Banking)
To apply, email your updated CV to Fabio at email@example.com
If you have applied for a job and have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We look forward to deliver on these roles and we are excited to speak to each applicant and candidate across the world and across Africa.
Learn more about our Retained Recruitment service.