New Project Manager Job in Liberia
,Salary: Expatriate Package
,Start: August 2014
One of our engineering clients is a world leader in the agricultural industry and is presently looking for an experienced professional who matches the requirements of this Project Manager job in Liberia.
,,Project Manager job responsibilities
- Supervision, coordination and monitoring of subcontractors on site;
- Ensure the project is completed according to time and budget;
- Ensure effective communication between the contractor and subcontractors at site;
- Responsible for the electro mechanical and concrete works supervision;
,,Project Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of Ten Years’ Experience in project management for civil construction in the power generation industry.
- Good understanding of electromechanical and civil construction works for hydropower / hydroelectric projects
- Experienced in hydraulic projects
- Previous experience working in Africa is preferred
- Fluent English is essential
- Must have supervised large project teams previously
,,Project Manager Job Contractual information
• 2 year contract
• Family status or single status
• 5 months on / 1 month off
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Megan Smith: email@example.com
Please visit www.africa-engineering.com / www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
#powergeneration #ProjectManager #renewableenergy #Liberia #Hydropower #hydroelectric