Jobs in Ghana: Vice President / Business Development Executive (University Partnerships)
Jobs in Ghana: Online Higher Education Sales & Business Development
Due to the pandemic many companies are adapting their operations and changing the way they reach their target market in an efficient manner. One of our clients in the online education sector is expanding further into Africa and is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to support them with their move into Ghana.
About the Job and Requirements
We are currently assisting an international client that is expanding its African brand into Ghana. This is a highly specialized role, and we are seeking a very specific skill-set.
The incumbent should be a well-networked individual with high-level executive business development skills in the education sector in Ghana specifically. This individual will be tasked with establishing the brand within Ghana and procuring new university partnerships for our client in the online education space. You will be working with several key university stakeholders, including University Presidents or Vice Chancellors, Directors or Deputy Vice Chancellors, Deans, Department Chairs, faculty members and business administrators to build long-term relationships in Ghana.
- The incumbent must be currently based in Ghana and be willing to travel as and when required.
- The individual will be working remotely with the online support of established teams across the globe.
,Requirements: ,Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field; master’s degree preferred
- 10 years of work experience and proven track record in business development, sales, and/or building strategic partnerships, with universities or other highly complex organizations
- Experience in higher education sales is a must
- Experience in dealing with high-level executives and well-connected within the education sector in Ghana
- Strong executive presence with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Well-equipped to work remotely
How to apply:
- Click HERE to apply “Business Development Executive / VP, University Partnerships – Ghana” OR
- Email your CV directly to Lise Kotze at Lkotze@caglobalint.com
For more jobs in Africa, visit our Africa Job Board.